Policy Prepared by Marie Forde
GDPR Course Attended IRD Duhallow 18.09.2018
Approved by: Michael Forde
Policy Became operational on 19.09.2018
Next Review Date 19.09.2019
Where do we process personal data:
Forde Products (Cork) Ltd T/A The Farm stores and processes personal data in Ireland only.
Purpose of the processing:
Forde Products (Cork) Ltd T/A The Farm processes personal data for the following purposes:
• Creditor & Debtor administration
• Direct Marketing
• Customer Membership
• Provision of goods or services
• Legal obligations
• Employee administration
• Monitoring (e.g. CCTV, web history, Apps, Cookies)
The legal basis for this processing is:
• Legitimate interests, for example, Marketing.
• Performance of a contract including possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data
• Legal obligation, for example, Revenue purposes and including possible legal consequences of failing to provide the personal data
• To protect the vital interests of the data subject
• Performance of a task carried out in the public interest such as Health & Safety.
Recipient(s) of the personal data:
Mc Donnell & Co Accountants
MailChimp – Emails only
Bulktext.ie – Mobile Phone numbers only
Details of transfers to third country/countries:
Personal data is not currently being transferred outside of the EU
Data Retention period:
Data will only be stored as necessary and individual details of all data held by Forde Products (Cork) Ltd T/A The Farm are available to view on the Data Audit.
You have the following rights in respect to the personal data that Forde Products (Cork) Ltd T/A The Farm holds on you.
Please contact us at the address above in order to exercise any of these rights:
- The right to be informed.
You have the right to receive “fair processing information”
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation of your personal data being processed
- Access to a copy of your personal data
- And any other supplementary information
- The right to rectification.
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure (includes withdrawal of consent) You have the right to have your personal data erased, in the following circumstances:
• You withdraw consent.
• The personal data has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
• The personal data was unlawfully processed.
• Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected.
• Where you object to the processing and there is no superseding legitimate requirement to continue the processing.
• The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of “information society services” to a child.
5. The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data
6. The right to data portability
You have the right to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
7. The right to object
You have the right to object to:
• Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling).
• Direct marketing (including profiling).
• Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You the right not to be subject to a decision when:
• It is based on the automated processing.
• It produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on the data subject.
The right to complain:
If you feel that Forde Products (Cork) Ltd T/A The Farm has not fulfilled its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC).
The DPC offers guidance on how to make a complaint here:
Automated decision making, including profiling:
Forde Products (Cork) Ltd T/A do not use any automated decision making or profiling.