Only 10 mins from Blarney Castle, one of Ireland's most iconic attractions, and only 20 minutes from the vibrant and warm welcome of Cork City. Don't just come to visit us here at The Farm, why not spend a bit longer and soak up the truly warm welcome of the People's Republic. With so much on our doorstep you will not be disappointed.
List of Activities/Attractions
- Release your adventurous side on Ballyhass Lakes. https://www.ballyhass.ie/
- Visit the Donkeys in Donkey Sanctuary https://www.thedonkeysanctuary.Discoverie/
- Discover the ancient arts of cider making & brandy distilling at Lougueville House https://www.longuevillehouse.ie/
- See a Kangaroo hop in front of you or get close to a Ring-tailed Lemur at Corks Wildest attraction Fota Wildlife Park https://www.fotawildlife.ie/
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and never again be lost for words. https://blarneycastle.ie/
- Unlock the past wander through the wings of the Gaol, accompanied by the shuffling feet of inmates and the jingle of the warders’ keys. http://corkcitygaol.com/
Where to Stay
There are lots of Family Friendly hotels in the area. Some of our picks are:
Discover the Wild Atlantic Way
Discover the Wild Atlantic Way route where 2,500km of spectacular coastline with white sands and glittering waves awaits you. Head along the coast to uncover over 180 Wild Atlantic Way Discovery Points where the views are breathtaking and local stories are told.
Feel the power of the Atlantic Ocean as it crashes into the base of towering sea cliffs, wander down vast beaches and watch flocks of birds dance in pastel skies as the sun sets on another magical day.